You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the shipping industry who is looking for an Office365 new function release PM. The position will be based in central Tokyo.
Your new role
- Full project planning, proposal, and supporting decision making
- Schedule management, progress management, and issue management
- Coordination between project members regarding task priority and scheduling
- Meeting coordination
- WBS and other supporting document creation
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in team management
- Experience of Office365 global administration or Office365 implementation
- Proactive working style, such as finding issues, making resolution plans and taking action
- ability to solve problems
- Clear communication with team members
- Good documentation skill
Preferred (it would be better to have these skills)
- Experience of utilization promotion to Office365 functions such as Teams
- Experience of system development, operations, and maintenance.
- Office365 experience as a user.
- English skills – email, documentation, conference call ability