Senior Technical IT Security Engineer
This organization is a market leader in the financial arena. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a Senior Technical IT Security Engineer role has been created in the Tokyo head office.
Your new role
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cyber and information security policy and strategy for a number of businesses processes.
- Managed service provider (incident response)
- User behaviour analytics
- Maintain the firm’s security, standards, and guidelines
What you will need to succeed
- Knowledge of all information security & IT security-related queries, concerns, and technologies
- At least 5 years experiences in the IT security/information security field
- Strong knowledge of endpoint and server platforms (Windows, UNIX,) and network security within a corporate environment
- Experience in security consulting or advisory services in the financial industry
- Hands-on experience operating security technologies
- Business English / Business Japanese language skill